METAL BRONZE our 80% bronze filled filament which is easy to print, sand & polish. With MT-BRONZE you can create the most beautiful objects with real METAL characteristics, such as a 3 x higher weight ten PLA, a METAL feel & touch and thermal conductivity. Due to the high percentage of fillers, MT-BRONZE has virtually no shrinkage, a special lubricant increases the flow and prevents MT-BRONZE to adhere to the nozzle. Finally, all above combined with the correct hardness results in a filament that can be printed on almost every type of FDM 3d printer available on the market with retraction enabled on nozzles ≥0.35 mm.
- Approx. 80% bronze content
- PLA-based, 3 times heavier
- Metal feel & “cold” touch
- Excellent printability on both direct & Bowden style 3D printers
- Processing additive added for easy & reliable printing
- Quick & easy polishing and other post-processing
- Possibility to print with retraction
- Works on nozzles ≥0.35 mm
|Specific gravity||ISO 1183||3,39 g/cc|
|MFR 190°C/2,16 kg||-||n.a.|
|Tensile strength at yield||ISO 527||18,3 Mpa|
|Strain at break||ISO 527||8,0%|
|Tensile modulus||ISO 527||3990 Mpa|
|Impact strength - Izod method 23˚C||ISO 180/A||11,3 kJ/m²|
|melting temp.||ISO 294||195±10°C|
|vicat softening temp.||ISO 306||65˚C|
MT-BRONZE is available from stock in it’s natural bronze colour. For other METALS have a look at our website.
MT-BRONZE is available in nearly any type of packaging and labelling. Take in mind the high density of the product to select the preferred amount per reel. Ask our team to help you customizing your product.
MT-BRONZE can be printed without a heated bed, but if you do have a heated bed the recommended temperature is ± 35-60˚C. Storage: Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light. This enhances the shelf life significantly. MT-BRONZE can be used on all common desktop FDM or FFF technology 3D printers.
* Please consider the use of a hardened steel nozzle when printing with MT-BRONZE. The bronze powder inside makes the filament abrasive and will result in fast wear of regular brass nozzles.
* Please have a look at the “Printing, post-processing & other info document” for further tips & tricks.