ARNITEL® ID2045 features:
- It is a soft and flexible material that brings speed to your 3D printing production – it loads onto the machine and prints twice as fast as other TPCs
- It combines this easy and fast printing with high performance characteristics enabled by excellent inter-layer adhesion due to its slower crystallization behavior
- Arnitel® is 100% recyclable, made with 50% bio-based feedstock
- >50% renewable content. For soft or flexible applications:
- Automotive, aerospace, railway, motorsports – e.g. lighting frames, tubes, wipers.
- Flexible tools and electronics
- Healthcare – such as brosthetics, bruxism splints
- Sports & Lifestyles – e.g. shoe midsoles, mouth guards, shin guards, glasses, earbuds, smartwatches, jewelry
|Maximum tensile stress (3D printed tensile bars) 0°-90°||ISO 527-1/-2||8 MPa|
|Maximum tensile stress (3D printed tensile bars) 45°-45°||ISO 527-1/-2||7,6 MPa|
|Tensile modulus (3D printed tensile bars) 0°-90°||ISO 527-1/-2||29 MPa|
|Tensile modulus (3D printed tensile bars) 45°-45°||ISO 527-1/-2||29 MPa|
|Elongation at break (3D printed tensile bars) 0°-90°||ISO 527-1/-2||350%|
|Elongation at break (3D printed tensile bars) 45°-45°||ISO 527-1/-2||390%|
|Shore D Hardness (3s)||ISO 868||34|
|Melting temperature (10°C/min)||ISO 11357-1/-3||158°C|
ARNITEL®ID2045 is available from stock in:
ARNITEL®ID2045@DSM is available in the original packaging of DSM.
Common fused filament fabrication (FFF) equipment should work with Arnite® filaments, direct drive as well as Bowden type extruders. Typical settings for any slicing software (e.g. Slic3R, Cura, Simplify3D) are listed below. Note that for different nozzle diameters the settings should be changed accordingly.
In order to prevent moisture pick up and contamination, supplied packaging should be kept closed and undamaged. For the same reason, partially used bags should be sealed before re-storage. Allow the material that has been stored elsewhere to adapt to the temperature in the processing room while keeping the bag closed.